Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Difference Between 07 T3X And 08 T3X Workshop Manuals

cooper12000

Hi all, I am picking up my new avensis tomorrow (avensis t3x 4d4 2.0) and have been advised that there isnt a haynes manual specific to my car. I have had a look on the internet for a workshop manual and while i have found several on e-bay they all seem to only go up to 07. What are the main differences between what i assume is the old style and the new. (alll the 07's i looked at were saloons the one i got is an estate) is it just different body work or is the drivetrain slightly different.

I guess what im asking is can i buy the 07 workshop manual and be ok for pretty much all mechanical stuff including torque settings baring in mind i torque everything as i am fairly ham fisted and dont want to damage anything.

many thanks

coop

when you get the car check the production date as iirc they may not have been making T3Xs in 2008 (think that it may have been reduced to just TR, T-Spirit & T180).

I very much doubt that there is any mechanical differences.

If you PM me your address I've got Avensis T25 maintenance manual on CD that I won't be using again.

it might be me miss remembering the model number its the one with the cruise control but no satnav. which verstion is the T25?

coop

sounds like a T3X, could have been produced in 2007 but registered in 2008 - even my 57 plate lowly TR had satnav.

T25 is the Avensis model between ~2003 & 2009 (facelifted around 2006). The current Avensis is T27.

i did think it strange there wasnt a satnav in mine but i couldnt find a relable way of telling soo many people had things fitted as optional extras.

coop

when you get the car check the production date as iirc they may not have been making T3Xs in 2008 (think that it may have been reduced to just TR, T-Spirit & T180).

I very much doubt that there is any mechanical differences.

If you PM me your address I've got Avensis T25 maintenance manual on CD that I won't be using again.

Hi Heidfirst, I have got a 56 plate one and it is a T3X 1.8 VVTI. I think they probably started making them in 2006.