Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Avensis T27

Valvematic

Is there a workshop manual available?

thanks.

I don't think there is as yet, there are some available for the T25 but even with these I've not seen one that covers the 1AD or 2AD diesel engines .. just the older cambelt design ones known as 1CD-FTV. Haynes haven't even got one for the T25 so the T27 will be a long time away.

Pete.

Yeah there is, i have one, its perfect! Do a search on eBay, thats how i found mine, it came from latvia of all places but the bloke was very helpful, and he shared it for me to doenload so i have a back up copy, its official toyota worksheets aswell for the entire car, estate and saloon

Yeah there is, i have one, its perfect! Do a search on ebay, thats how i found mine, it came from latvia of all places but the bloke was very helpful, and he shared it for me to doenload so i have a back up copy, its official toyota worksheets aswell for the entire car, estate and saloon

That's great Phil!

I will need to get a new search engine ... LOL, hopefully I may get one that covers the 2AD engine then for my T25.

Do you have the eBay user name or a link as my search on eBay drew a blank.

Pete.

Thanks, carried out a search on eBay couldn't find anything, maybe you could have a search and give me the auction id number please, thankyou.

it's probably somebody that has downloaded it from Toyota's tech site & is selling it illegally (it's all copyright) ...

it's probably somebody that has downloaded it from Toyota's tech site & is selling it illegally (it's all copyright) ...

More than likely.

Not bothered if it was sold illegally to be honest, its spot on, i put the number up on the forum a while ago, but the item listing has since ended and there has been no sign since, its definately out there though just a matter of you finding a seller