Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Now That Spring Is Upon Us

Big Kev

.......I finally got round to fitting the winter tyres on to the lovely new wheels my Uncle Buck in Morayshireshire sent me weeks ago, First photo is Funnerburd Too with the original TTE wheels which I will shortly be speaking to HAM (Hoovie the alloys Man) re cleaning thoroughly the inner rims. These being made in That Germany are still in great nick on their outer faces.

Second photo is the brand new Toyota Motorsport wheels fitted today.....naw Clare, do not start divorce proceeding in order to get that wee three door....I am NOT available.

Weather glorious here......

Big Kev

post-59404-0-63223700-1361909820_thumb.j

post-59404-0-67953700-1361909858_thumb.j

That House in the background has a major subsidence issue :D . . . Seems to have got worse between the two photies.

That House in the background has a major subsidence issue :D . . . Seems to have got worse between the two photies.

see since you turned 50.........

That could be it, Apparently I was weaving around somewhat over the weeked.

Anyway I'm not 50 I'm 18 with 32 years of experience . . . And I have a T shirt to prove it . . . Got To love kids

Those new alloys look very smart :)

In the UK, reckon it is never too late to fit Winter Tyres - may need to swap then for normal tyres between July 10th and July 15th though (but only every other year)

Sooo glad someone else also has the pleasure of cleaning those 18 spoke Toyota Motorsport wheels.

Mine haven't looked that clean since I showed Anchorman how to fit fit them back in November...............................

Cheers Jim.....Davrav......ah ken where ye get a long brush that does them in jig time.........

I'm glad you lot show me how to do so many things.

Ye cannae even take an avatar photo without a sheet of paper in front of the lens, FFS......somebody needs to keep ye right.

Cheers Jim.....Davrav......ah ken where ye get a long brush that does them in jig time.........

Send me the details.............................for the one that doesn't fall apart at first use please :lol:

Send me the details.............................for the one that doesn't fall apart at first use please :lol:

Totally uncalled for, sir.....that one had cleaned 13 wheels before it demisified....will PM ramorra where to acquire proper wan.

Lovely looking 3door Rav, Big Kev. Your "better" half certainly does a excellent job in keeping it up to specc.Does Mrs Kev keep the SR in such good nick as well?

Us ladies have to keep together!!!!!!

Regards Clare

Lovely looking 3door Rav, Big Kev. Your "better" half certainly does a excellent job in keeping it up to specc.Does Mrs Kev keep the SR in such good nick as well?

Regards Clare

Wee wife goes shopping in the rain, Clara.....she thinks that's a carwash.......

Regards Clare

Wee wife goes shopping in the rain, Clara.....she thinks that's a carwash.......

:D :D :lol:

Very very nice BK.

Very smart Kev :thumbsup: Glad they've gone to a good home & a fine lookin' Rav.

That’s a nice 3door RAV you have there Big Kev…

Thats a nice red RAV you have Liz!!!

Thats a nice red RAV you have Liz!!!

Thank-you…

I wanted a RAV, and that colour matched my nail varnish, so I bought it… :D

Thank you Liz, I have always wanted to call it nail varnish red, but knowing how Don likes his old red Rav I have not had the nerve too :)

It matches my eyes first thing in a morning.