Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris T-sport Diff.........

jaxx

had a bit of a Max P moment last nite down at my mates bodyshop, bear in mind it was in a private yard and not Mac D's carpark or the A38!

just basically decided to nail the go pedal and let the clutch out, sure enough the tyres spin up an off we go.

next thing my mate comes up to me and says, 'have you got a Slip Diff in that?' to which my reply was 'no'. and then i was informed to look behind the car only to see 'two' big thick tyre marks on the floor.

now if your not aware, the yaris aint the most powerful thing on the road and with 205 tyres you wouldnt expect it to break traction on BOTH wheels on normal road style grippy tarmac would you?

sure enough I HAD to try it again, and got the same results (not bothered about the tyres, i need some new uns anyway! :lol: )

tried it in a couple of other cars on the same surface including a GTE astra and even that didnt let go!

anyone know owt that i dont?

:wacko:

does sound like its got a LSD. might be worth finding out

dont mean 2 sound like a thinko but what is a slip diff ?? <_< best way 2 learn is 2 ask :rolleyes:

Charlie

i dunno lee, i wouldnt have thought so? ill check tho!

they don't have lsd. But i do believe fensport do it for the yaris. A much required mod if you are gonna add lots of power. Teri has slightly less wheel spin but she had slightly wider tyres.

I have limited Slipp Diff on my rear wheels on my car and &#33;Removed&#33; handy it is too.