Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Really Powers My Iq...

surfcitylocal

Can't see the video, it says it's private.

My bad, changed the settings. You should be able to see it now.

Ha..that would be the 1 litre engine then? ^_^

Yes I did work as a comedian Bob. I displayed the hamster at a car meet last night. With all the mods I've done to my iQ the hamster was the biggest draw. LOL

Yes I did work as a comedian Bob. I displayed the hamster at a car meet last night. With all the mods I've done to my iQ the hamster was the biggest draw. LOL

Great, I love a good sense of humour and that Hamster gag is a corker -that means a good one. My sense of humour is being tickled at the moment by the 2013 'The Argyle Sweater' daily tear off calendar. Today, 4th March, it has a caption, 'Theirs was a love that would last forever... or until breakfast.' The picture is the silhouette of a cop in uniform walking along a path hand in hand with a ring donut into the rising sun. I like that sort of humour, and the Monty Python stuff, Blackadder, and Mrs. Browns Boys. Look that last one up on YouStube.

Great, I love a good sense of humour and that Hamster gag is a corker -that means a good one. My sense of humour is being tickled at the moment by the 2013 'The Argyle Sweater' daily tear off calendar. Today, 4th March, it has a caption, 'Theirs was a love that would last forever... or until breakfast.' The picture is the silhouette of a cop in uniform walking along a path hand in hand with a ring donut into the rising sun. I like that sort of humour, and the Monty Python stuff, Blackadder, and Mrs. Browns Boys. Look that last one up on YouStube.

Nice. Monty Python was always a favorite of mine. I'll check out Mrs Browns Boys.

Mrs Brown gets a waxing, 4 minutes of genius. Taz the use of the word "fec kin" is a word used a lot in Ireland, not quite the same word as you might think :naughty:

http://youtu.be/0wtfq7NMtOY

Kingo :thumbsup:

• Like 1