Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Car Polish

Monster-Mat

As for polish & stuff.... all I use is Autoglym. Have had a few problems sometime with the polish, it sometimes doesn't polish off properly and can leave my paint looking cloudy!!! Not always :unsure:

Sometimes had this when trying to do a quick job, always found best to use one cloth to apply then a second to remove and a third to buff, making sure I always have a nice clean cloth for buffing.

Pretty much always used Autoglym.

At the moment I am using Autoglym, but my next purchase will be from the Meguiars range. My friend has used it on his car is it looks amazing. You can see the range here Meguiars

i used meguires gold class car wash and then polished with meguires liquid polish, fantastic stuff, easy to use and no swirwling :thumbsup:

Pretty much all Alloy wheel cleaning products worth their salt, contain mild acids.

That;'s how they get the brake dust off. but as you say some alloy weel cleaners should not be used on laquered finishes, and some that can ONLY be used with laquered finishes. Read the labels carefully, and check your wheel finish.

Vipes.

At the moment I am using Autoglym, but my next purchase will be from the Meguiars range. My friend has used it on his car is it looks amazing. You can see the range here Meguiars

Go GOLD and get discount on Meguiars products.

best polish i,ve ever used is farecla g10 liquid compound it has a very fine cutting action and gives a mirror finish,after that i use farecla top glaze which is a high gloss sealant.

The shine is amazing,no swirls marks,no scratches,no residue left on bumpers or door surrounds,I also use the top glaze as a black to black on the interior.

These products are not available in Halfords and are mainly used by paintshops.

What abotu NuFinish?? I'm afraid to use anything that claims that you only need it once a year, cause that means that its pretty damn strong.... too strong im afraid. Anyone use it before? I have a bottle in the basement and im just looking it rigth now

Hi everyone

Got to say i use autoglym :thumbsup: Had a mark on the car and i went to work with it using autoglym. And i was really pleased with the results. It had remove the mark from the paint work. I find it really easy to remove the polish even in direct sun light.

Would like to get the gold top bottle as well as i have heard that it is really good. Adds extra protection to the paint work. Now that's all what we are looking for at the end of the day!!

jerry!!