1. 1. Hangovers

• Drink lots of water
    • Drink lots more beer
    • Get up and work through the pain
    • Excersise and sweat it out
    • Try and sleep it off
    • Curl into a little ball, rocking back and fowards and cry
    • Other (please state)

After my "pot noodle" poll where I stated I was going out for a quiet pint .. I now have a teeny tiny hangover ..

the cure is always the cause!

failing that curl up in a ball and get rocking!

(is this a series of SERIOUS REAL LIFE polls ben? :) )

I've found three ways to avoid a hangover (four if you count not drinking)

1. Don't drink anything brewed in the UK. Never seem to get one with foreign brews.

2. Just drink shorts.

3. don't actually stop drinking.....ever.

Rich

Use the search form, type in hangover, search all dates and look at the one in boxed threads(moderators only).

He was most addament it works :lol:

Go into the workshop (if you've got one) and get two or three lungfulls of oxygen, clears your head instantly :thumbsup: don't whatever you do use the acetylene! 10_1_119.gif

just come back from the old white rose loads of

:beer::beer: can i let u know in the morning?

its my birthday so ive got a good xcuse!

happy bday Kimi

my cure usually involves drinking more beer...

but when thats over drinking a pint of water before sleep helps alot. :thumbsup:

J

hehe happy birthday kimi :D

It's my bro's b-day aswell 2day and the fool's fallen asleep. not cos he's drunk himself silly tho cos he's only 4, lol.

-Z

sorry im a sado......get down the gym and work it out.

being a rugby player and playing for keighley crusaders we just go down to the ground and beat the hell out of each other. :censor: :ffs: :censor: :crybaby::eek:

I must have missed you last night bibbs, i was out on my usual drinking challenge.

Was in the Hope tap, then moved to the Pavlos Dog then finished in the Purple turtle.

Were you out in Reading?

I was drinking Jaegermeister all night :wacko: and woke up this morning feeling like some fat bird had been sitting on my head all night :lol:

lol - I started in the Monks, went to Afro bar, Vodka revolution .. erm a few others .. and ended up in the Fez ..

Whether it be a hangover or something more serious I find that a nice cup of tea does the trick for me. You can write the day off as far as doing something productive goes but there must be a plus side if we keep doing it... maybe!! Just think of the memories of the night before, umm... if you can!!

Drink lots of water before you go to bed (several pints!)

In the Morning have a hot shower (as hot as you can stand), followed by an ice cold rinse off for a minute or two. Then to make yourself feel better, have a huge fried breakfast (think Full-English).

Couple of pints of water before you go out, bread based non-greasy food at end of eve, then Lucozade next day. :thumbsup:

I'm <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?>ed now tho minus the water first & food part - been at a wedding all day so I'll let you know if just the Lucozade works!

Man it's hard to type p*s**d-up! :lol:

Sensible option (what a nurse told me when I had alcohol poisoning as a student):

Eat a couple of bananas - they are rich with vitamin e which is what the alcohol breaks down. Followed by a 500ml bottle of coke - to replace lost sugar and give you the needed caffine :thumbsup:

Option that always works for me:

Huge full english fry-up - 2 eggs, 2/3 bits of bacon, shrooms, fresh fried tomato, hash brown/french toast & black pud (optional)

eaten with a huge pot of fresh ground coffee :thumbsup:

I'll let you know if just the Lucozade works!

I don't feel very clever this morning! :( :lol:

Coffee here I come!

garrick, dont know about hangover cure...but that fry up sounds a dam good start to the day whatever!

had a bbq last night iv'e just spent an hour tidying up 3 in the afternoon till half 2 at night isn't good :beer:

plenty of food before you start and no vodka works for me :thumbsup:

Water before you hit the sack...it you're in any state to remember.

In the morning, coffee and bananas.

or.........

lay in bed all day complaining and demand the other half to wait you on hand and foot!

Use the search form, type in hangover, search all dates and look at the one in boxed threads(moderators only).

He was most addament it works :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

just had a reflect on the olden days!

have you ever tried it!