Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need Urgent Help With A St202 1.8 Celica

BikerDaddy88

does anyone know where i can get a cheap 7a-fe engine or maybe someone can help me identify the problem that i have with my engine

cold starts are fine but once warmed up it coughs and splutters when i open the throttle and struggles to idle at times but if i leave to run for half hour to an hour sometimes more it clears and runs lovely, a little smokey (white) at times and occasionally spits an oily residue out of the exhaust any clue as to why? otherwise im gonna either engine transplant it or send it off for an engine rebuild..

Have you checked the oil under cap ? Sounds like muck has got in somehow , when was last service ? Might be cheaper to get a full service first a new oil filter fuel filter and oil change might help

erm i have no clue to when its last service was as only owned the car 4 months, been told by one person could be **** in the fuel filter and told by another it could be the mass air flow sensor which is aparently a common fault with them, i wouldnt know not had mine long enough lol