Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Manchester Utd V Real Madrid

balli hi

After watching the game last night i feel compelled this morning to write about the goings on, the Refereeing decisions and the subsequent post match fall out .

First of all was Nani's challenge a red card or was it a case of accidental collision and therefore a simple yellow ?, for me it was a definite red 100%, Nani's foot was up around the on rushing Madrid players ribs and studs up, Nani would have been completely aware of the onrushing Madrid player, yet he still chose to thrust his foot into the challenge well above the Madrid players waist and thrust his studs into the said players ribs, for me that's dangerous foul play and yes a straight red.

Our players in the English Prem are used to a more relaxed applying of the Laws in my opinion, but in Europe you simply can't make those sort of tackles and expect to get away with it, it'll be a red all day long, and the Turkish Ref got the decision spot on.

What annoys me most of all is this complete over reaction and feeling of gross injustice by all connected with Manchester Utd, the disgraceful reaction of Utd's management and even worse their players reaction at the final whistle, expect retrospective punishment to be meted out by Uefa to Furguson and the unacceptable behaviour by Rio Ferdinand at the final whistle,we are so used to seeing Fergie running up to the 4th official in the prem remonstrating and bullying, but in Europe he'll have to answer to Uefa for that, and as for Ferdinand, clapping his hands directly in front of the referees face and shouting abuse at the final whistle :disgust: , oh yes Rio, be expecting a charge from Uefa and a tidy ban to follow.

You know i am sick and tired now of seeing Utd get away with murder in the English prem, getting most of the dubious decisions go in their favour, their manager bullying officials their players diving to win penalties or feigning injury to get an opponent sent off, for me last night was nothing short of poetic justice, Yes :yahoo: there is a god after all.

Utd only ever see things that they believe to be wrong doing against them, but fail to see everything else, last night Madrid had a perfectly good goal disallowed by the Turkish official and should have had a penalty when Rafael pushed a goal bound header off the line with his arm, that should have resulted with a red card for Rafael and a penalty to Madrid, but the officials missed it and Utd got away with it yet again, but don't worry about that Utd fans you just concentrate on the sending off and and claim it cost you the game :disgust: .

Raist i'm sorry mate, and i'm sure you'll accuse me of being a bitter pint, but i am fed up of seeing Utd getting most of the dubious decisions go their way down the years, hell i should know :yes: so at last a bit of retrospective justice :yahoo:

However :lol: the most worrying actions of the night were that of a subdued Mourinho, claiming that the best team lost and then slinking off silently into the night, what i got from that is that Jose wants to have good relations with all concerned at Utd, why i ask myself, the answer i believe is that he harbours a desire to one day manage Utd, heaven forbid !!, besides would Utd's fans even want him let alone Utd's board, but you never know !.

PS

The Uefa observer last night was none other than Pierluigi Collina and he has stated that the decision to send off Nani was 100% correct, so if its good enough for him it should be good enough for Utd, now hopefully they will shut up and take the retrospective punishment that is sure to come their way.

Now then, you wouldn't expect me to sit on the Refereeing fence :lol:

Last night I thought that was going to be a yellow card, I thought it harsh, but I won't criticise the Referee for what he did, it was his opinion it was reckless and that is all that matters

I thought the tackle on (Evra???) was even worse, the players foot was high and firmly planted into the top of his thigh!!

You are right about the end of the game, it was a disgrace how the players fronted the Referee face to face, Ferdinand should have been carded for at least dissent (by word or action) and there will be quite a few getting a knock on the door by UEFA and not before time. UTD and a few other teams have committed this offence of crowding and intimidating the Referee and officials for long enough, fines don't work, bans and point losses do

Great to see and hear Roy Keans view, put Southgate in his pontificating place last night :lol:

Kingo :thumbsup:

That's my point Kingo, in the English Prem that challenge would have been deemed a yellow, but in Europe refs are more strict and more likely to apply the Laws to the letter ( most of the time ) so it didn't surprise me when the Nani Goat was sent back to his pen to chew on some grass and no doubt reflect on what might have been lol.

And yes it was refreshing to see a former Utd leg end come out and back the decision to send Nani off .

A pair of well thought out and reasoned posts.... :backofnet:

Damn, being a moderator is hard :disgust:

Blimey.........you're in a good mood today Mr Mudderator :lol:

Thanks to the team for getting the emotions back :thumbsup: although I suspect you stole them for a while :D:

I rented them out...

I should have known better ;)

Blimey.........you're in a good mood today Mr Mudderator :lol:

Its not like Raist to offer up one of his thinly veiled reply's of sarcasm :lol: after a full on broadside from an irate Chelsea fan :lol: , a man of few words you might argue, but he and i know he is simply keeping his powder dry for now, but will hammer me after the FA Cup quarter final tie between Utd and Chelsea at the weekend, i'm fearing a backlash from Utd, and that they will probably take it out on me Chels, so fingers crossed that the Interim one picks the right team ( very important ) and employs the correct tactics if we are to avoid a hiding. also the players have to be highly motivated and prepared to roll up their sleeves and put a shift in.............Last but not least an official that will Ref what he sees honestly and fairly and not be influenced by the fans or Fergie, then and only then we might just have a chance :) .

Regards the emotion Characters, yes its great to have them back, thanks to all concerned, however they are not behaving lol, every time i click on one it ends up appearing below the paragraph typed, instead of after the last word typed, so it still needs tweaking Raist .

:thumbsup:

and the "quote" system is all to sh1te too..............Raist?

As can be seen from Balli's efforts pmsl

:thumbsup:

Yes agreed, i don't know what happened there with your quote tag appearing at the bottom of my post instead of above your reply, looks like there are a few Gremlins in the works.

Raist has put a spanner in the works to furkle things up :lol:

It would seem they really can't get the staff :lol: :lol2:

Yes agreed, i don't know what happened there with your quote tag appearing at the bottom of my post instead of above your reply, looks like there are a few Gremlins in the works.

User error :D

Oh no it wasn't ..............The systems up the spout :lol: , well at least it was earlier, but if it was down to me, then i can be excused the odd mistake cos its the wife's birthday today and iv'e been on the sauce, :drunk: hic, we polished off a lovely bottle of wine with our meal, hic, and have just finished a lubberly bottle of bubbly to toast her special day ..................and Utd's defeat to Madrid :lol: :lol2:

Cheers :drunk:

As its her birthday I will not chastise you in case I put you in a mood which would spoil her evening.

Have a great night and be careful out there...

I was watching blind people playing football and was surprised to see the referee was fully sighted.

Perhaps all football could learn from this innovation?

Shock horror , what's this ?, a Utd fan criticising referees , now that's something you don't see everyday :wacko: , how come you never criticised Howard Koko webb, or more recently Mark Clangerburg, funny that, i don't recall the touchline bully ( Furguson ) criticising them either, i wonder why ?, couldn't be cos they made decisions that influenced the result in Utd's favour could it :lol:

Those Utd fans are so used to having 99% of decisions go their way that it comes as such a shock to the system when it doesn't, that one of them even dialed 999 on Wednesday night to report the Turkish referee,

Yes folks, this actually happened !! :jawdrop: