Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Would This Wheel Size Fit?

P34RC3

One guy just fitted 9" with ET 32 for this season, no rubbing whatsoever. ET 30 is just 2mm more out, so shouldn't be too bad!

If keep the standard tyre size I reckon or maybe go a little wider if possible

What do you mean by standard, 205? Would be nice stretch!

Standard 225 on the sr180 I'm guessing the current wheels are about 7 or 7.5J?

On 8" rims it would be good to leave 225. If you're going to buy 9" wide, then the standard size is 235 I think... But with 225 you will get nice stretch, even though it won't be as big as with 205!

The guy who selling the wheels doesnt reckon that size wheel would fit on my car. He said 8J is what i should get.

8" is the most common, 9" is more of a rare one as they're quite wide for such car and can be heavy aswell... At least for most people who have 1.4/2.0 diesels and 1.6 petrol engines!

Who is the guy with the 9j rears? Iv spoke to the guy again and explained ill go with 225/45 and he said you maybe ok but you may need to tweak the arches a little. Could really do with some pics from that guy lol

He's not on this forum, and the pics he uploaded are lost for some reason.

While waiting here is another one, just for reference. 17" x 9" and ET38. As you can see there's still plenty of room:

86782au-960.jpg

Et 30 might be close tho lol. I'm not sure what do. Like u say weight will go up a fair amount. Maybe just some 17 or 18 by 8j will be ok. Just with less et for the rear or I could space them.

Spacing does never look nice. If you're doing it now, do it properly at once mate!

With 8" rims you can go for ET13 if you would like to get same offset as with 9" rims which have ET32.

Finally got the pics from that guy, rear specs as I told before 9" wide with ET32. But on the front he has 8" with ET38. On the rear there is more room in the arches, that's why it's possible to use those specs. On the front the ET could be a bit bigger, but same specs as on the rear wouldn't fit...

ab43728s-960.jpgc743728s-960.jpg

Not low enough to pull it off. I think I may have the same problem. To be honest I think ill just go 8J on something like rota grids, just see about a 35 or 30 offset.

It's not low, but still looks good to me. He has 30mm lowering I guess, just like I do. Planning to get 8 rims but compensate the missing inch by using more aggressive ET to bring the wheels out just the way he did.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links