Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Creaks And Rattles From Dash

eygo

i dont go out in the aygo very often as its my partners car but one thing i really hate is the creaks and the rattles she has one from the plastic panel that holds the stereo,yesterday i decided to unclip the panel and place a strip of self adhesive felt to the dash around the opening,then clipped everything back into place and today we went out in it and it was sooo nice so quiet creak free from the panel well worth the 5 minutes it took to complete the job.

I have experienced the same problem. My 08 Aygo Blue has a very bouncy ride, so it too has developed squeaks in the dash. I have done some research, and found that the 2012 Aygo has softer shocks/struts for a more refined ride. I drove one and clearly noticed the ride quality was at least 25% better. So long term solution is to have the new revised struts from the 2012 model installed.

i dont go out in the aygo very often as its my partners car but one thing i really hate is the creaks and the rattles she has one from the plastic panel that holds the stereo,yesterday i decided to unclip the panel and place a strip of self adhesive felt to the dash around the opening,then clipped everything back into place and today we went out in it and it was sooo nice so quiet creak free from the panel well worth the 5 minutes it took to complete the job.

Nice tip :thumbsup:

I just cranked up the volume... :)

• 3 months later...

Aygo blue is very bouncy on non Tarmac surfaces. Got my third service coming up. Maybe it is a warranty issue?

..............or over inflated tyres?

I'll check them. Toyota set them up so not sure as only owned car 3 days