Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auris 1.6 Valvematic Alternator Belt

Dimebar

Hello,

Just bought a 2009 Auris 1.6 T Spirit. Been doing some jobs on it bringing up to my standards and making sure everything is right on it.

Started by changing the rear discs and pads.

Anyway, I've had the engine cover off and while I was cleaning the engine bay I noticed the alternator belt is a slightly orange colour. Is this normal? Struggling to find somewhere online that does belts for this car so can't see anything to compare it to.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Have you considered a Toyota dealer, thay have lots of bits and pieces for Toyota cars and they are all genuine, good quality parts. ;)

Well the dealer will sell me something if I know it needs changing. I'm trying to find out if the orange colour is unusual before I spend money on something that's not broken.

Anyway, found out which belt it needs and can get a Continental belt if necessary for £10.75 from Euro Car Parts. Doubt the Toyota dealer could match that price.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links