Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scuffs

kawakev

Hi folks

Has anyone used the services of chipsaway or smart techniques.

I have a trolley dent on door and a scuff on rear bumper end cap and wondered if they are any good

Have personally used 'Chips Away' with no complaints but Hoovie probably has the best insight into who is likely to be best.

Ive used Chipsaway 3 times in the past and on all occasions have been great but it all depends on the guy or gal in your area

Have personally used 'Chips Away' with no complaints but Hoovie probably has the best insight into who is likely to be best.

Its ME!! ;)

but seriously ..... For the scuff, I think in your area you have a couple of Chips Away people who generally would be good (as Mick says, it does depend on the individual in your area, but they *should* all be competent!). If you go with Chips Away, and you are a member of the AA, then you get a 15% discount BUT .... tell them you are a member AFTER they give you the quote (little hint there ;) )

In Aberdeen, there is also a Revive! Smart Franchisee I think and I personally would be inclined to try them first. Plus the independents guys as well to consider, of course!!

Dent-wise, I don't think the Revive! OR the Chips Away people tend to do PDR (Paintless Dent Repair) so if this is a dent that could maybe be eliminated (ideally) without resort to filler and paint, then you may need someone like Dent Devil - or similar independent operator.

Something like a trolley ding would actually only take about 5 minutes to fix in fact (though the guy would need bit longer to setup his light line board)

i have used them and did an ace job