Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Under Engine Plastic

Dave Evans

hi again all i was under the bonnet yesterday when i noticed the plastic panel under the engine that covers the oil filter etc with the 2 drop down flaps was missing from what iv read it seems to be a common problem with them falling off because of poor clips/screws anyway my question is does anybody know a decent breakers where i could get a replacment as iv tried several on eBay and gumtree to no avail and its an expensive part to buy new thanks again

Seen a full set for my model on eBay but £100

I managed to cable tie mine on for now before i lost a bit

thanks for all replys i have been online all day and have phoned about 8 breakers all over the uk nobody had got this part it was one of the first to sell by all accounts phoned a local mr t to find out part is £77 +vat spoke to a fitter who said i could use a peice of sturdy plastic cut to the same size so i think il go down that route unless any member on here has got the part going cheap thanks again for all replys

Cost me a £400 to have both replaced at Mr Ts.

You need to watch curbs when parking because the front is low and thebumper rides over the curb and grab when reversing off

Go with eBay ... worked for me!

I noticed a crack in mine and found a supplier on eBay who makes replica's .... the one he sent me is better quality than the original, only cost me £35, new, delivered! He also sells the fitting kit if you need it.

Do a search for "avensis under cover" and check out the seller 'dsp-car-power' ... send them your chassis number ... they sold be just the panel I needed (instead of full set)