Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sat Nav Route Set Up

jayfree

Hi to all.

I have mislaid my Navigation Manual and can't for the life of me figure out how to set up " a route" on my Sat Nav.I hav'nt had to use it so far to be honest , knowing where we want to go and how to get there.

I am finding it tricky , probably because I am an "old fogey and probably a bit dim" as well but if anyone can give me a few basic instructions that I can keep in the car to refer to when I need to use the Sat Nav, I would be very grateful, especailly as I hope to go to France for a holiday soon and it would be very useful over there.

The Sat Nav is a B9010 TNS700 in a 2009 1.8 Valvematic Auto Petrol Avensis

Thanks in advance to anyone who might have the patience to help out.

Cheers

Hello,

click on this link below and it will download a .pdf file direct from Toyota for you to study, you can't save the whole document but you should be able to save the important pages individually that you are looking for and print them out OR If you have a laptop maybe take it in the car once you have the user manual downloaded and do it there. :thumbsup:

http://www.toyota-tech.eu/legacy/Toy/aimuploads/%7BAD697D9D-5D86-100B-DEF9-7D1C60675D86%7D/01941_TNS700_EN_Vol.pdf

Regards Pete.

Wow thanks Pete. That is what I call service and some.

I am indebted to you and really appreciate your help and the stuff you have sent over.

I should be able to sort something out of that and will keep the rest for reference.

I am truly grateful.

beanyboy

No problem mate,

I'm always glad to help, that's what the forum is all about :thumbsup: .

Pete.