Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Off With Decals?

sniper9652

Hi all, I decided to decorate my rather boring spare wheel cover with these three decals that I had aquired.....mmmmmm..looking at it now I'm not quite sure I did the right thing? Looks a bit like a dealership advert? Never mind it's too late now me thinks!!

Steve

post-115478-0-73132400-1363457161_thumb.

Well there's no mistaking what it is..........

I think I would have put the winged logo on only, looks a bit of overkill Lol.

Keith

Yes, I think your both right on this one! I think I deserve a bit of a 'bung' off Mr 'T' for my bleedin advertising!!

Now just waiting to collect my Black seat covers from the makers with 'TOYOTA Rav4' embroidered into them!

sometimes I don't understand was makes people do the things they do sometimes.. lol

Hi all, I decided to decorate my rather boring spare wheel cover with these three decals that I had aquired.....mmmmmm..looking at it now I'm not quite sure I did the right thing? Looks a bit like a dealership advert? Never mind it's too late now me thinks!!

Steve

Just saw the weather forecast for the next few years, Steve.......apparently acid rain to become 100 per cent more destructive than previously.....salvation is at hand.......lol.

I think I would have put the winged logo on only, looks a bit of overkill Lol.

Keith

Keefster min......have you recently traded in yer big choo-choo for something more manageable......?

Big Kev

Have you seen the cost of coal lately,Kev buttie?

Times are hard you know and we are "all in it together" :disgust: :disgust:

Del

Have you seen the cost of coal lately,Kev buttie?

Times are hard you know and we are "all in it together" :disgust: :disgust:

Del

Have tried explaining to folk that coal is really premature diamonds, Del, so naturally commands a good price even when young......

Steve

Well, I wouldn't have put them all on myself, but if they were on the back already I wouldn't bother taking them off :)

Me too. They don't bother me enough to risk peeling paint off.