Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auris 2011 Sat Nav Query

t1000

Hi All

Ive been given my girflriends Auris SR, I want to add the sat nav unit which I think is the B9030. Ive found a unit on eBay. I just wondered if anyone had a guide to replacing the existing head unit, also how does bluetooth work as the Auris already has this?

Any help is great thanks

Rich

Hi All

Ive been given my girflriends Auris SR, I want to add the sat nav unit which I think is the B9030. Ive found a unit on Ebay. I just wondered if anyone had a guide to replacing the existing head unit, also how does bluetooth work as the Auris already has this?

Any help is great thanks

Rich

Hello Rich,

I have the pdf instructions, please see attached.

Kev

Auris_TNS_510_RHD_PZ445_00333_00_AIM_001_501_1.pdf

thanks kev, those appear to be for the tns 510 im looking at the b0930 unit though I guess some of it will be similar

Hi Rich,

sorry mate I don't have the 0930 issue, but suspect it;s very similar to the one I sent you.

To be honest I don't think much of both units as you are unable to enter a UK 7 digit postcode.

I had problems with the B0930 with respect to bluetooth and my galaxy s3. I could connect and make calls but was unable to download my phone contacts to the unit, meaning ever time you had to make a call you needed to select the person via the mobile, This was something Mr T was unable to fix. In the end I ended up changing my 2011 auris hybrid to a 2012 plate which had the later touch an go satnav system. what a joy to own and use I would totally recommend it.

If you can find a touch and go off eBay go for it otherwise stick to tomtom