Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wandering In... Considering Rav4

Vespa Alex

Hi all. I've wandered in for a nose round the RAV4 forum as I'm considering one for my next car.

I had a couple of Skoda Octavias, each of which did 80k in 3 years, and for the last four I've been driving a Fiat Bravo which has been much better than the reputation might lead you to expect. it was a cheap alternative to save money for a house move. I've only done 57k so far in that though as my job changed. I'm now thinking of treating myself to a nice new car which I expect to keep for five years if I buy it myself or three if I opt back in to the company car scheme.

I happened to spot one of the new RAVs out on a test drive on the launch weekend and when I called in for a look I really liked it. I've driven a CX5 as well and though that was more competent in the road I didn't feel any connection to it, plus I couldn't get the sunroof and DAB that I want.

I'd been waiting for the Mk3 Octavia and was expecting that to be my first choice but having driven one I'm now not so sure. It's a very well made car but didn't click with me at all in the mid spec one I tried. I'm going back for a look at the higher spec one when it arrives in the dealer, but am seriously considering giving Toyota a go.

I'll be off for a second drive soon, and will let you know how I get on.

Hi Alex - welcome to the club.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links