Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5pell1ng m15stak3

coke_corolla

Toyota Family (Forum Moderators: Grottybags, rhaines)

Standard Toyota Models such as the Corrolla, Yaris and Avensis etc.

its corolla not corrolla....ok...lol:P

for get the stickers actually and just send me some 18" masitaly vt5 alloys..wrapped in falcon rubber. as i think my correction will make alot of difference...just think of all those people with corollas who cant find the section for their car on the main page..lol

No, your previous post should have read:

What - not what (always capital at beginning of sentence)

"posts...will" should have been posts... Will"

Grammar young man, grammer...

:D:D:D

i dont see a spelling mistake on my forum?? :D:D:D;)

hey steve you also spelt corolla wrong in the TOC insurace section of website suggestions in one of your replies

Steve

Administrator

Posts 397

Registered 14-4-2002

Location Bournemouth

Mood: Happy

posted on 21-11-2002 at 12:23 AM

I am glad this was brought up.

Last week I was in discussions with an insurance company that quite a few clubs would have heard of. I am not going to mention which insurance company it is because of a few reasons at the mo.

Anyway, soon we are about to launch a subscription service to the club. You will have a contstant supply of deals and discounts plus an insurance package.

Now I have to tread on a fine line between super cars and sporty cars. I feel that a supra is a bit different than a Yaris T Sport (just a touch mind )

So we will more than likely deal with certiain cars first, such as Yaris, Corrolla and the avensis.

this does not mean that we will be excluding all the other makes... we shall be doing research to each type of vehicle so we can build up information about these vehicles and talk to the underwriters to discuss why club members should have discounted premiums.

I will in fact be setting up a insurance survey very soon which would be helpful for as many people to fill out so we can try and work out what people are paying etc.

hey what about a spell checker program to help people like that steve bloke spell corolla right on their posts....only jokin mate.would be a good idea though::)

i will get it right from now on!

:D