Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Ist Manual

obbeah

Hello all,

Can anyone post me a workshop manual for the 2003 toyota ist.

Best regards,

Edson

Hello....The Ist is not a model sold in UK

The Toyota ist is a subcompact car made in Japan by Toyota. It is exported to the United States as the Scion xA and Scion xD and to Europe as the Urban Cruiser.. In Japan, it is available at Toyota dealerships Toyota NETZ and Toyopet Store.

Hello,

Thanks for the response.Is it possible then to ontain the scion xD manual instead?

Hello,

Thanks for the response.Is it possible then to ontain the scion xD manual instead?

The Scion xD is not a model that is sold in UK

You would be better off approaching an American Toyota club as this is TOC UK here :)

• 2 months later...

Hello,

Hello there,

You can refer a scion xA (not xD).. if you want I have one i can email..( I have an IST too) :fireman:

• Like 1

Hello,

Hello there,

You can refer a scion xA (not xD).. if you want I have one i can email..( I have an IST too) :fireman:

Hello Blacknight,

I would be very grateful for the manual. Can you email me at entelec@hotmail.com? Thank you.

Hello,

Hello there,

Hello Blacknight,

I would be very grateful for the manual. Can you email me at entelec@hotmail.com? Thank you.

Hi obbeah,

It seems too large to email, I will send you a link on gdrive, you can get it downloaded from there..Just let me know when you have downloaded it so I can remove the sharing ;) and u r welcome..

Hi Blacknight,

I'm new to this forum and don't to how to access gdrive. Where do I go? Please direct me.

Hi Blacknight,

I'm new to this forum and don't to how to access gdrive. Where do I go? Please direct me.

Oh no no its nothing related to here, what i meant was google drive.. ive sent you a link on your email, just click on it and you will be able to download the zip file of the manual.. :rolleyes:

I got the link and is downloading at the time. I'll let you know when its finish. Many thanks.

Hello Blacknight,

I've finish downloading the file. Thank you.

I got the link and is downloading at the time. I'll let you know when its finish. Many thanks.

sure u r welcome, i hope it helps, it sure does to me!

cheers!

• 1 year later...

Hello all

Can anyone post me a link to download a workshop manual for TOYOTA IST 2002.

Regards

Silvio Mavila

Mozambique

The first generation Ist wasn't exported to Europe so it is doubtful whether you will get much response to your query. Your best best may be to send 'blacknight_rc' a personal message asking whether he is able to provide you with a link to download a copy of the manual he obtained.

The first generation Ist wasn't exported to Europe so it is doubtful whether you will get much response to your query. Your best best may be to send 'blacknight_rc' a personal message asking whether he is able to provide you with a link to download a copy of the manual he obtained.

Hi Silvio,

a link is sent to your inbox. Pls check and let me know when you have finished downloading. Hope it helps!

Hi Frostyballs,

thank you for letting me help a fellow ScionXa/IST lover!

Regards,

blacknight_rc

• 1 month later...

Would it be possible to also get a link to the manual download? I have some work to do on my 2002 IST.

Would it be possible to also get a link to the manual download? I have some work to do on my 2002 IST.

Hi,

the download link has been sent to you.. pls check and let me know when you have finished downloading.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, can I get the link to download the manual pls.I just bought a 2003 IST.

Hi, can I get the link to download the manual pls.I just bought a 2003 IST.

Hi,

Pls check you email :-)

• 5 weeks later...

hi blacknight, Ive also just acquired a 2003 IST. Can I get that link please?

hi blacknight, Ive also just acquired a 2003 IST. Can I get that link please?

Hi,

Link was sent. Pls check you private messages. Enjoy the new ride! :)

Hello

I would be very grateful for the Toyota ist manual. Can someone mail me to zalkarbeck@gmail.com? Thanks in advance.