obbeah

Toyota Ist Manual

Recommended Posts

Good day dears,

I am a new member, having the same problem.
I bought Toyota Ist and it came with manual in Japanese.
could anyone tell me where can I find the user manual in English?

it will be very useful.

thank you in advance.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

On 15/08/2016 at 4:55 PM, tamuna.nl said:

Good day dears,

I am a new member, having the same problem.
I bought Toyota Ist and it came with manual in Japanese.
could anyone tell me where can I find the user manual in English?

it will be very useful.

thank you in advance.

 

Go to this link.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwnPUpyUjEhqNTkwYWUzYTQtMTAxMS00NGM2LWJhOTQtOWNjNjA0ZDg0ODc3/view?usp=sharing&utm_source=ToyotaOwnersClub&utm_medium=ForumLinks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Code4Fun said:

There you go! Thanks Aurelio for sharing the link, fortunately I had it on sharing mode still :-)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 15/08/2016 at 4:55 PM, tamuna.nl said:

Good day dears,

I am a new member, having the same problem.
I bought Toyota Ist and it came with manual in Japanese.
could anyone tell me where can I find the user manual in English?

it will be very useful.

thank you in advance.

 

.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Code4Fun said:

There you go! Thanks Aurelio for sharing the link, fortunately I had it on sharing mode still :-)

 

And guys, pls let me know once you have it downloaded, need to turn off sharing before toyota could sue me :ph34r::biggrin:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, blacknight_rc said:

There you go! Thanks Aurelio for sharing the link, fortunately I had it on sharing mode still :-)

You are Welcome #blacknight_rc. That is why i confirmed the link here before sending.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, blacknight_rc said:

There you go! Thanks Aurelio for sharing the link, fortunately I had it on sharing mode still :-)

 

And guys, pls let me know once you have it downloaded, need to turn off sharing before toyota could sue me :ph34r::biggrin:

:biggrin::biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi eddykakaa,

Hopefully you were able to download from the link shown above.. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it here still someone active? I need do some work on my car and also need the service manual. Appreciate for any help Jardis.vm@gmail.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/19/2014 at 10:03 PM, blacknight_rc said:

Hi,

Pls check you email :-)

kindly send to me as well kelvotosh@gmail.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kelvin gitonga said:

kindly send to me as well kelvotosh@gmail.com

Hi there,

I've sent the link to you email, alternatively you can download from the link given above on the thread..

cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

Kindly give me access to the link with the English ist manual.

Email: crysaduogo@gmail.com

Thank you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Crys said:

Hi,

Kindly give me access to the link with the English ist manual.

Email: crysaduogo@gmail.com

Thank you 

Hi Crys,

Please try to download from above link and let me know how it goes,

Cheers,

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/25/2018 at 6:43 AM, blacknight_rc said:

Hi Crys,

Please try to download from above link and let me know how it goes,

Cheers,

 

Hi Blacknight_rc,

Thanks for your response. Opened the link on Google drive but none of the documents are opening. Could it be that the file is locked? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Crys said:

Hi Blacknight_rc,

Thanks for your response. Opened the link on Google drive but none of the documents are opening. Could it be that the file is locked? 

HI Crys,

Download the files as a zip file before extracting the files to your local hard drive..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/27/2018 at 12:35 PM, blacknight_rc said:

HI Crys,

Download the files as a zip file before extracting the files to your local hard drive..

 

Hi Blacknight_rc,

I have successfully downloaded the file. Thanks 👍 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi BlackNight.

I have just purchased a 2004 Toyota Ist 1500cc auto Japanese import. Would you be kind enough to send me the link for the English manual. 

Thanking you in advance

Kay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Kaylynnbre said:

Hi BlackNight.

I have just purchased a 2004 Toyota Ist 1500cc auto Japanese import. Would you be kind enough to send me the link for the English manual. 

Thanking you in advance

Kay

Hi Kay,

Hope you were able to download the zip file from above link in the same forum thread..

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi I have Ist 2003 could I also have a link please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...