Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My E11 Facelift Corolla

Hirdi

Sounds like a great idea, what about some spacers to push the wheels out abit. I have a name and email address for a place that only breaks toyotas, my best mate needed a door and I needed some bits aswell the guys is good just emsil him and send him pic's of what u want and he will get back to you to let u know if he has stuff in stock. His prices are good aswell. Ill give you the details when I get home.

Company name is Breaking TOYOTAS 01617616088, 07923204030 email, parts@breakingtoyotas.co.uk the blokes name is Baz. There very helpfull.

Do you know if the front splitter from the pre facelift is compatible for the facelift model?

over the years me and my best mate have made many different splittlers fit different cars, but my mate has a face lift corolla sr the hatch version of yours and iI think it would look good on yours. have a look on eBay aswell.

Well I may have found a front splitter but it's from a 99 pre facelift model. I know the bumpers are slightly different but if the holes line up the same ill get it!

Dont worry to much about the holes matching up when I put a corolla sr splitter on my clio 182 I just made new holes and put some self tappers in and small nuts and bolts. I had to cut the splitter abit smaller but it looked good.

I found this but it not an OEM price, and after reading threads on hear about non OEM after market parts they don't fit properly :(

Look at this on eBay:

TOYOTA COROLLA E11 97-02 REAR BOOT SPOILER - TUNING-GT

http://bit.ly/Z4yGg6

Ive used copied spoilers before yes.they dont fit 100% but a good bodyshop can put them on a make them look good. Get some pics off google of what you want send them to baz at toyota parts to see if he has them. Also nktunning.com do toyota spoilers and there in the uk and prices aint bad.

Good day at the scrappy, gt a few bit and bobs to help with the interior of the car.

Set of original Toyota Corolla Car mats, replacement under stereo storage tray, set of spare heater dials because mine had snapped, and a set of number plate bulb holders.

Unfortunately no splitter, or spoiler :(

Well in the last week my Corolla went through its MOT with a clean sheet, has had a terraclean and is booked on for a full service next week.

Sounds all good then, so what do u think of the terraclean then ?

The engine revs are lower when idling, about 800 compared to 1200, my trip computer is now stating 45mpg from 30-35mpg, and it has some noticable acceleration when going through the gears :) overall am very happy with it, especially if the MPG readings are genuine :D

So where did u get it done and if not to cheeky is it costly ?

A local garage close to me only 1 of 2 in Norfolk so in led to believe. Cost £65 + VAT so totals £78 which is cheaper still than the recommended price from terraclean themselves :)

ill have to see if theres anybody that does it in the northeast.

Go onto the terraclean website and drop in your post code! They might have something :)

Very nice looking e11 face lift. If you are after a few bits let me know I maybe able to get some for you.

But as mentioned Baz at breaking Toyotas is a top lad.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links