Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bike Rack For The 3 Door Sr180?

P34RC3

Hi

Has anyone got a bike rack for there 3dr 180? If so where did you get it from, how much, and would you reccomend it?

Hi

Has anyone got a bike rack for there 3dr 180? If so where did you get it from, how much, and would you reccomend it?

I actually have the Halfords exedous rear high mount unit. Ifind it works pretty well. I don't think there are settings listed for it in the instructions but I've got it fitting my Auris T spirit 5 door. The only thing is that I don't have the large spoiler that the sr and t180's have.

Yh thats my worry. the big spoiler will probably get in the way. Anyone else use a rack with there sr/t180?

I tried to fit a generic rack from Halfords to my t180 which has the same spoiler as the sr 180 and it was a no go. The straps which are needed would put far too much pressure on the spoiler and would likely damage it. As most bike racks need the two straps at the top, I don't think there is an easy solution.