Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auris Ii Hybrid Boot Vs Non Hybrid Boot

regraham

Hi everyone.

Just bough a boot liner which doesn't fit for my Auris Hybrid. The seller is telling me that the Hybrid boot is different to the none hybrid boot.

Now I know it was in the original Auris as there was a massive Battery in there. But the guy at the dealership told me that the Battery is now under the seat so the boot is the same as the non Hybrid Auris.

Does anyone know for certain?

Boot capacity or the 2007-2012 Auris is 354 litres and for the 2010-2012 Auris HSD 279 litres. The boot capacity for the 2013 Auris is 360 litres regardless of whether it is petrol, diesel or hybrid. The Battery in the 2013 Auris hybrid has been moved to beneath the rear seat - so your dealer is correct.

Are you sure the boot liner is for the 2013 Auris and not the first generation.

Thanks for the reply

No I think I have the wrong liner, and I think the seller is trying to shaft me. Wants to charge me for return post and to post what he calls "the correct one" back to me!

The parts where it doesn't fit are where the lips are for the hideaway shelf, which I'm sure are in all 2012 Auris.

I don't think it helps with Toyota referring to the second generation as the 2012 Auriis (considering the car wasn't on sale until December) and is a cause for possible confusion. Other markets refer to it a 2013 model (eg New Zealand

)

Yeah, that's not helpful. I suppose it's still early and some kind if name will eventually stick. I was going to start a topic regarding what we call the new Auris, personally I'm a fan of Auris II.

Also just add to this, Toyota offer two boot liners for mk2 Auris one for upper deck and one for lower deck, could this be your issue?

Hi thanks for the response, yeah I have tried upper deck, lower deck and lower deck with the upper deck shelf underneath.

Just to confirm the liners I went back to the toyota parts dealer today looking for the original liner. The Auris and non Auris liners have exactly the same part numbers.

Thanks everyone.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links