Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Helloooo 😌

iAmHoody

Joined here ages ago. Couldn't work it. Now discovered how it works...sort of. I don't find it as easy as the c1oc which I come from. Sorry. But really wanted to see more aygos and where better than aygo club. To find an aygo haha.

I drive an 07 silver 3 door aygo +

I have

1000w sub not sire on amp but supposed to be a good one ;)

Replaced dash Speakers for pioneer

Sun visor Speakers

Tinted windows

15" Borbet wheels

A dirty scratch on my drivers door :(

Not sure how to upload pics here yet but here's a link to one :)

http://www.c1oc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4133&start=40

Hi and welcome aboard, only been here a couple of weeks myself ;-)

Mine is an 07 Aygo Black, I too upgraded the front dash Speakers with Pioneer and also swapped the rear door 4'' Speakers for Pioneer 6'5'' ones.....Just ordered an underseat combined sub/amp off eBay so excited but a little apprehensive about fitting it when it gets here lol....

Ouch! re your door scratch, but nice looking alloys you got there ;-)

Thank you (y) yeah the scratch is the only real downside to my car :( that and the lack of turbo ;) haha is there not a gallery somewhere? Where everyone posts there car pics ?? :)

It all seems to be pretty quiet on here from what I can see.......keep meaning to get my camera out but I can't remember the last time it wasn't raining down here ;-(( I will do soon though and I intend to do a few mods and take step by step photo's to try and show everyone.....There seems to be a little lack of enthusiasm or maybe just not many people are aware this forum exists....

Well that's what I thought when I saw this first -.- try googling c1oc. It's a citybugblog club where my photos are broads of us and everyone chats every day ;) if u do happen to log in. Jus mention I told u too. Although on that site I'm called TheIglu. My cars name ;) hahaha yeah weathers crap here too. It's dying for a clean