Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

That's It, The Rav4 Has Gone!

Scorpion-gb

So after a year of ownership I've decided to sell the Rav, to be honest I'm not really sure why. The car is very nice to drive, it's comfortable, very reasonable on fuel and has plenty of nice accessories, but I've never had the feeling that I was fully happy with it.

It's had a few little niggles along the way, like the squeaky dash problem that comes and goes, the brake peddle issue after I'd done all the brake pads, and maybe the though in the back of my mind regarding the dual mass flywheel issues. I'm quite sad to see it go as I still think it's a very nice car, but I just can't seem to settle with it.

I'll be selling the Pioneer head unit that I had in it as I refitted the original head unit before I sold it. I'll be putting and ad up soon (hopefully, as I'm not sure if I can advertise it in this section).

I'd just lijke to say a big thank you to everyone who helped me out and gave me valuable advice during the time I owned the Rav and posted here on the forum.

Cheers all!

Jim.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links