Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Looking To Buy An Auris, Dont Understand The Specs?

522AYD

Im lookijng to sell my 2003 Landcruiser and buy a Auris D4D About 2009/2010, could someone please explain the difference in spec trim, Spirit,T2,T3 etc etc i understand the SR180 but not the rest please help me.....

Many thnanks in advance

Firstly the pre-facelift models went up to the end of 2009 (up to 59 reg). The facelift was introduced January 2010 (from 59 reg).

Trim levels in ascending order for 2009 pre facelift models:

T2 - manual air conditioning, front electric windows, 4 speaker stereo, black door handles and mirrors, steel 15 inch wheels with full wheel covers, multi information display, Optitron instruments, rear door pockets, centre console without lid, overhead console for sunglasses.

1.33 petrol with stop/start or 1.4 diesel - six speed gearbox or Multi Mode Transmission (MMT) option for diesel

TR - (additional to above) dual zone climate control, rear electric windows, 6 speaker stereo, 16 inch alloys, front fog lamps, leather steering wheel with audio controls, leather gear knob, colour-coded electric heated door mirrors, enhanced trim, centre console with lid.

Additional engines - 1.6 petrol, 1.6 petrol with MMT, 2.0 diesel

T-Spirit - (additional to TR) rear centre armrest with 2 cup holders, different 16 inch alloys, dusk sensing headlamps, rain sensing wipers, electrochromatic interior mirror, Smart Entry & Exit, cruise control, upper ventilation diffuser

Engines 1.6 petrol (manual or MMT) or 2.0 diesel

Different seat cloth on each ascending trim level - all cloth.

Similar specs on post facelift models. Analogue instruments in place of Optitron instruments on 1.6 and, I think, 2.0 diesel.

Up to and including May 2010 Toyotas came with a three year warranty. From June 2010 Toyotas came with a five year warranty.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links