Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Verso-S

G6-R

Bought my self een Verso-S today from 2011. :driving:

Sold my Yaris -T-Sport for it

Friday i ám m going to collect it

Welcome aboard!

Hope you enjoy your Verso S.......Look forward to hearing how you get on with it and maybe you can post some photos :)

when i have got it i make some pictures thanx

versos001.jpg
versos003.jpg
versos006.jpg
versos005.jpg
versos007.jpg
Mudflaps fitted and LASER tailgate wellded on

Very nice!...........What will you be towing?

normaly nothing but its alway's handy

8 april ill go to Mr T for a update of the ECU

• 2 weeks later...

:driving: today i fitted the Toyota subwoofer under the chair. sound is very nice

Pleased that you still enjoy your Verso S

Mine is due it's 2 year service toward the end of April........Current mileage about 17500.....Trouble free!

• 3 weeks later...

Had my 2 year 20000 mile service carried out Friday 3rd May at just under 18000 miles on clock

All good.......Aircon pollen filter reported as dirty

Was offered a very good trade in against a new Yaris and also advised that to get a Verso S now there is a 6 month waiting list........hence the good trade in price!

I am very tempted and will think about it over the bank holiday ;)

i,am glad that i bought the Verso-S and sold my Yaris for it, more space now and good seats

• 4 weeks later...

I recently bought a spare wheel for the Verso-s :driving:

002dfw.jpg
001dep.jpg

i made a little hole in the blackcarpet and put back before i put the sparewheel in to tighten it up

003liq.jpg

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Look good :)

Is it still possible to use your drivers seat armrest or does the new mid armrest prevent it from being lowered?

Don't no i didn't tryed it, but i din't use the original armrest at all

• 1 month later...

Sold my Verso-S and bought myself a BIG Verso from June 2010 :driving:

• 4 weeks later...

I quite liked the look of one of these, took a 'test drive' yesterday, T-Spirit Automatic, 2 years old, miles a little high at 30k, but not a mark on it............crikey, what a disappointment, such a rough and harsh ride.

So it's crossed off the list, pity. However, can't help noticing how high the prices are for these 'discontinued' vehicles, £10-£12k for a 2-2.5 years old vehicle that only cost around £15k new!

I quite liked the look of one of these, took a 'test drive' yesterday, T-Spirit Automatic, 2 years old, miles a little high at 30k, but not a mark on it............crikey, what a disappointment, such a rough and harsh ride.

So it's crossed off the list, pity. However, can't help noticing how high the prices are for these 'discontinued' vehicles, £10-£12k for a 2-2.5 years old vehicle that only cost around £15k new!

I think that you will find that the T Spirit Verso S with the CVT Auto box is quite a bit more than £ 15k when new.........It is the top of the range model and is closer to £17.5 k when new

Although the model is discontinued in UK they still fetch quite a high price as used because ironically there is still a reasonable demand for them

When I sold my 2 year old Verso S T Spirit with CVT nearly a year ago I got a top rate trade in for it as the dealer had a buyer waiting and at that time there was a 6 month wait for a new one......I would normally never have sold, but the deal was far too good to resist.

I do occasionally regret parting with the Verso S

Hmmm......yes I see now, it did cost £17k, though I suspect, like today, a good discount could have been secured with a little negotiation...........I may revisit the possibility of a Verso S as they do tick most of the boxes.

A Verso S with a decent proper armrest, cruise and heated seats would make the near perfect vehicle for me!

I was all set to buy a new Auris Hybrid but reading the forum posts has put me off a little...........a new Yaris Icon+ Auto can be had for about £12.5k with free credit, tempting........then again another £1.5k gets me a Hybrid version.

:bye:

I see 'cruise' is available on the Verso S where it is still sold today, I wonder if it could be retro-fitted without too much trouble and expense to a 2 year old UK example?

Little point in asking the dealership as when presented with a 'off piste' question, Toyota emporiums, like all other franchises, follow the same mantra, 'just say no'!

• Like 1

Hmmm......yes I see now, it did cost £17k, though I suspect, like today, a good discount could have been secured with a little negotiation...........I may revisit the possibility of a Verso S as they do tick most of the boxes.

A Verso S with a decent proper armrest, cruise and heated seats would make the near perfect vehicle for me!

I was all set to buy a new Auris Hybrid but reading the forum posts has put me off a little...........a new Yaris Icon+ Auto can be had for about £12.5k with free credit, tempting........then again another £1.5k gets me a Hybrid version.

:bye:

What you should not loose sight of is that over 2 years ago the Verso S was a newly introduced model in the UK with very little discount available....Although the deal that I had was very acceptable :)

My model was one of a batch that was shipped from Japan just a few days before the Tsunami which totally halted production at the factory that produced them......That led to a real shortage of cars in UK for several months :(