Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Shorter Aerial Mast For 2007-2009 Auris

FROSTYBALLS

When I had my 2009 Auris I had to replace the aerial mast with a shorter item due to the original catching on the underside of the open garage door. When I part exchanged the Auris I put the original aerial mast back on.

The post facelift Auris has a short aerial mast as standard.

So I have an unmarked 20cm rubber aerial mast from the current generation VW Polo (good VW quality) that fits the roof aerial base of the 2007-2009 Auris - free to whoever wants it.

First to send me a private message can have it - though the Easter break may delay delivery slightly.

i also changed my aerial to a shorter one(not because it caught on anything) i just think it looks sportier with the smaller one fitted, mines also from the current vw polo.one downside is at speeds of around 50 mph i get a faint noise from it.

when i first noticed the strange noise i thought it was a rear wheel bearing on its way out and took the car into a main dealer who said they could also hear it but it wasnt a bearing, but they had no idea what it was, i worked out for myself a few days later it was the aerial. got used to the noise now. did you notice any noise from it ?

Bought mine following a recommendation by Daveyonthemove. Not noticed any deterioration in signal (though do live about 3 miles from the Sutton Coldfield transmitter) or any increase in noise, so it seemed fine for me.

I have a shorter ariel too, from the current shape Honda Jazz - got it for free from a Honda dealer as part of a car purchase with them! No notice of signal deterioraton or noise.

Gone to a good home.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links