Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Suspension/shocks/springs Help!

mathewlisett

Ok folks, back last September i had advisorys that the orignal springs were corroding and therefore needed changing.

So i gained advice via a eBay seller whod been in the motor industry and performance parts for many years. under their advice i bought spax lowering springs. they explained its better for performance, better in the corners and fuel consumption.

Brilliant i thought, the cornering with the original springs was very spongy and i hated it.

Now with the new springs, (and im just middle of 22 stone. ive noticed the car is much better when accelerating, better at cornering. but my issue now is that its seemingly TOO hard of a ride, and the exhaust seems to be scrapping if the car goes over 60mph, and scraps on speed bumps such as those at tesco's.

So i need your advice. what setup should i actually have which give fairly similar cornering benefits, but its lowered and isnt a hard ride.

by the way the car is a toyota carina e cdx 2.0i

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links