Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Garage Work On The Yaris Verso.

Mozzy

Took the car in for an inspection underneath to get an OK as we bought it a couple of weeks back and wanted PoM. Also asked to check rear shocks and replace or adjust handbrake. Had those two horrible disabled adaption lugs removed too.

Came to almost £300 and the car seemed fine other than greasy mechanics hand marks everywhere; seat edges where his overalls made them dirty, rear area inside for shocks access etc, and when I got home my hands were filthy from door handle and steering wheel. :mad2: Didn't notice it all until I put it away in my well lit garage. Wife was really upset so phoned up to complain. Took pictures and emailed to garage. Owner was very embarrassed and apologetic and asked me to get it well valeted and then see him to get the bill reimbursed which is £60 plus VAT. Still a hassle getting it to a valeter and taking picking up etc.

I honestly thought with things being tough right now an independent garage would do all they could to show service with a capital S.

I phoned up to complain in the hope it would bring it to their attention and ensure it didn't happen again.

A small selection of what was an immaculate interior.

MIcAlQW.jpg

a4xwhV0.jpg

s9ttky7.jpg

IDGua9I.jpg

qLLoUQu.jpg

INLOIQp.jpg

I would be well pi**ed off if my garage did that to my car. Least they foot the bill for the valet this time , but I would be hesitate to use the same garage again.

To an extent I agree but after meeting the owner yesterday I do have some degree of sympathy. He remains devastated and when I presented the £72 bill yesterday he immediately gave me £100. The extra to cover fuel costs etc.

I believe one chance for anyone so will return. I seriously doubt I will encounter a problem again … I hope.

Mozzy