Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auris Speed Lock Door

johann69

Dear forum,

i am a neebie in forum and i am write from Greece. I have a toyota auris 1,4 2008 mod , 5doors and i am searching for speed lock door or car alarm(with the key windows auto close).

i find this in internet . does any member of the forum tested?

http://www.carformgroup.com/canbus-car-electronics/canbus-obd-car-speed-lock/auto-accessories-electronics-canbus-speed-lock-for-toyota-vioscorrolarav4crownpreviapradocamry-460.html

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OBD-Plug-and-Play-CAN-BUS-Alarm-System-Toyota-Camry-Alarms-Security-Tool-/110960727058?pt=Motors_Automotive_Tools&vxp=mtr&hash=item19d5c65412

Hi and welcome on the forum!

Interesting find, I haven't tested any of those, but would be interesting to hear if someone has. If you test the auto lock system, please post back because some people are interested in that funtion on the forum :)

I would recommend you a standard alarm system, it's very simple to install in the car and you can activate/deactivate any of it's feature you like.

I have a pager alarm fitted with a lot of features, closes the doors after 10 sec. when start engine, or closes the doors after I push brake pedal twice, silent arming/disarming, panic mode, car search mode, valet mode, anti car-jack mode, by-pass shock sensor; also I linked alarm to front overhead light so that I get an welcome light when car is unlocked.

Tavy, why am I not surprised after reading your list...? :lol::lol:

I would recommend you a standard alarm system, it's very simple to install in the car and you can activate/deactivate any of it's feature you like.

I have a pager alarm fitted with a lot of features, closes the doors after 10 sec. when start engine, or closes the doors after I push brake pedal twice, silent arming/disarming, panic mode, car search mode, valet mode, anti car-jack mode, by-pass shock sensor; also I linked alarm to front overhead light so that I get an welcome light when car is unlocked.

please give more details, alarm model price , installation can be my own? i am electronic

Tavy, why am I not surprised after reading your list...? :lol::lol:

I don't know why. :)

please give more details, alarm model price , installation can be my own? i am electronic

Then won't be any problem for you fitting this kind of alarm system in your Auris.

Here are the pcs. with alarm description and diagram compatible with Auris wirings.

alarmae.jpgdiagramay.jpg