Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ecu Injector Driver

robbie123456

Hi guys need help got a (toyota avensis 2.2td estate year 2005) my ecu injector driver has gone according to toyota , so i have been looking on the breaker sites for a second hand one , toyota say my part number is (89871-71010) many of the breakers have ecu injector drivers from toyota avensis 2.2 td with part number starting 89871- and different last numbers they even look the same .

my question is does it have to be the exact part number ?

please help not sure what to do .

thanks robbie

ps photo or part below post-130626-0-18805100-1365006195_thumb.post-130626-0-35782400-1365006212_thumb.

I have checked the Toyota parts catalogue and yes you will need exactly the same part number there are no alternative part numbers listed.

89871 is what Toyota call a PNC ( part name code ) and all injector drivers start 89871-##### the last 5 numbers indentify the exact vehicle application,

A lot of breakers do stuff like that, say it's for an avensis diesel and it will fit your car but ask for your money back later when it's not correct and there won't be much chance of that!

Edit.

I have just put your part number into a parts compatibility checker and that number is not for your model, I think there should be even more numbers after the 71010

See this and put your car details in

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOYOTA-HIACE-ELECTRONIC-CONTROLED-DIESEL-ECD-89871-71010-/281079017346?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3AToyota&hash=item41719d6f82

Pete.

Thanks Guys you have saved me a lot of time and money .

thanks robbie

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links