Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hi Performance Diesel (Bp Ultimate And Others)

Beags

I used to use Shell Optimax 99Ron in the old 2.5V6 Ford and felt there was a noticeable but small increase in power/response. Has anyone tried BP Ultimate Diesel or a similar higher grade diesel? What did you make of it???????

I found that using V-Power diesel in my Yaris made it run quieter and more rev-happy and gave a bit better mpg for motorway runs, but moved the torque up the rev-range a bit which makes it less pleasant to drive in town in lower gears. It also lowers mpg by 5 or so when doing lots of town driving, probably because of the lower torque (Can't cruise around in 20mph zones in 4th gear as confidently!)

Had a peek in the throttle body yesterday; Still a good layer of soot so, predictably, it will not help clean those pipes out, but not much more soot than when I originally checked it so while this stuff won't clean out the pipes for you, it does seem it will help stave off having to clean the EGR and throttle body for longer.

This subject has been covered many times before & a quick search will bring up all the results - no point starting yet another thread on the same issue.:)

This subject has been covered many times before & a quick search will bring up all the results - no point starting yet another thread on the same issue. :)

Sorry Im new on here - couldnt find the thread

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links