Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bought A Rav At Last

Paul Moore

After a month searching I finally found a Rav !

2009 XTR D4D 59 plate, silver with 9000 miles on the clock, 1 elderly owner from new.

Its in immaculate condition as you'd expect.

Just getting used to the keyless system and the way it drives, but so far am impressed with its preformance !

post-128316-0-74837700-1365341592_thumb.

Get that egr blanked off. Give it a thrash on the motorway if it's just been trundling around town.

Keith

I bought one much like yours, Paul, a couple of months ago. Aren't they wonderful cars? I hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine. Didn't know that I should blank off the EGR - must look into that. But it runs beautifully even with its EGR un-blanked off.

Pity it is too late for snow this winter (or is it?): that is when they really come into their own.

Happy motoring!

Hi,

I really like the keyless system, very handy.... just wish the house was the same...

Just once did we have a slight issue not long after having the car..

My other half was driving my RAV, and he dropped me off to do some shopping, whilst he went to get some diesel...

Only problem was I had the smart key in my handbag with me... so he was stuck at the fuel station...

It was difficult not to laugh when he phoned me.. :laughing:

Hi,

I really like the keyless system, very handy.... just wish the house was the same...

I recognise this problem almost rearranged my face a couple of times expecting the frontt door to unlock :)

Gus

Welcome.
You should have years of enjoyable,trouble free motoring ahead.

2009 XTR D4D 59 plate, silver with 9000 miles on the clock, 1 elderly owner from new.

Just getting used to the keyless system and the way it drives, but so far am impressed with its preformance !

Anchs, Is that not your old car?

Do not mess with the egr on you engine. You too Maria, the 150 engine in your car has a completely different design and will not

cause problems.

Anchs, Is that not your old car?

Nope. Trying to get to grips with touch screen key board here so only ask me things with one word answers.

Thanks for all the replies, I will get to give it a blast out, but I've only had it a few days, so need to get used to it first.

Looking forward to using the 4 wheel system when snow or bad weather arrives too !