Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Battery Rating?

Bezzer

Has anyone got the specs of the Battery for a 2007 2.2 D4d please?? . The original one is starting to play up and needs replacing but I'm buggered if I can find the ratings in the handbook and the Battery itself (FB Hi-Dash make) doesn't have it printed or stamped on either that I can find. ;)

Being a diesel, go for the physically largest Battery which will fit the holder/compartment, and which has a high CCA (cold cranking amperage) - a minimum of 600A, and preferably 800A+. Rating in Ah (amp-hours) is less important, but you should go for 75Ah plus. Be careful that the + and - terminals are in the right corners!

Stick to a well-known brand. Halfords own-label are reported to be reliable, and so is Yuasa (original fitment to many diesel vehicles). Expect to pay around £90 in the UK.

Hope useful.

Chris

i only managed to find a couple of alternative replacements for my 2006 t180, in the end i went with a varta blue 830 cca. I think it was G7, but without checking i am not going to say 100% for sure. I tjink some sites may have suggested G8 which has the terminals the oppisite way round.

And also check with your local T Dealer, Mick......some have Battery offers on now according to VAT receipt I just got from Kingodop Toyota....no golf balls in parcel though.....

Big Kev

Try carparts4less may give you a ruff idea of price,size ete

Ta for the replies, I just found it strange that the handbook as far as I could see makes no mention of specs and the original Battery has no markings at all, I was just trying to make sure I wasn't palmed off with something under the OE ratings. Bought a Varta G7 95ah 830cca and fitted it today it's the same measurements as the OE one and so fits in the protective casing snugly.

Ta for the replies, I just found it strange that the handbook as far as I could see makes no mention of specs and the original battery has no markings at all, I was just trying to make sure I wasn't palmed off with something under the OE ratings. Bought a Varta G7 95ah 830cca and fitted it today it's the same measurements as the OE one and so fits in the protective casing snugly.

830CCA, Mick? Look out for sneaky jump leads going from under your car to ten of yer neighbours' cars, mate.

Bought a Varta G7 95ah 830cca and fitted it today

Really good make and rating. Good choice.

Hi I recently bought a varta g7 335 95ah well over 800cca+ rating it was from batterymagastore uk I have a code for a discount but have mislayed it I will post it ASAP If I find it (I have no interests in this company) before you ask

The code for a 5% discount is as follows

AC1163F80D

just add it at the checkout the Varta G7 is a perfect fit but they sell others

• 2 months later...

Bought a Varta G7 95ah 830cca and fitted it today

Really good make and rating. Good choice.

Yeah I agree.

Welcome to the club Darren. Don't be posting non related links on the forum buddy or you will just get blocked.

Ta ;-)