Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Looking For A Petrol T Spirit

Allyjon

Hi all

I lost my beloved T spirit yesterday due to an idiot in a Tractor. It was a 53 plate with 118000 on the clock. Frustrating thing is that 2 days earlier it had flown through the Mot.

I want to replace it with a similar age/ milage model but they seem almost impossible to find local to me (Salisbury) and when I do find one miles away its at a ridiculous price which will be no where near what I imagine the insurance will cough up.

Has anyone got any sensible suggestions so that when I get my payout I can act quickly....the sooner I hand back this DS3 the better!.....lol

Thanks

J

post-94086-0-80230600-1365882727_thumb.j

Wow thats some serious damage. I read your other post about the air bags not deploying and thougt it must have been a minor bump but its worrying to know that not even such severe accident didnt deploy any of the airbags.

I have a 2003 that I bought about 2 months ago for £2600 and am still trying to work through the niggles. The petrol models seem a lot less common then the diesels but there are some good ones around depending on the distance your willing to travel. I would expect to pay about £2500 for a replacement with about 70 - 80K on the clock.

Hope you get it all sorted soon mate.

Mo

Hi

The car for me over the past 3 years has been faultless ( except for starter motor). No oil burning issues or mot failures or advisories. It's such a crying shame that it can't be fixed. I hope I find another as good as this one.

I wouldn't limit myself to a T-Spirit. The spec on even the entry level T2 isn't bad. The T3X was better specced than the T-Spirit I believe. From a pricing point of view I'd be looking for at the very least an 05 plate with 80k on it for around £3k. keep your eye on auctions. About a year ago I didn't buy an 06 T3X with 60k on it cos I felt it was too expensive at £4k.

Is the t spirit not the top of the range in the t25's?

Is the t spirit not the top of the range in the t25's?

Sorry I stand corrected, for some reason I was thinking colour collection - duhhh - my apologies.

They should pay you out around £2500 I would have thought. I insured mine 2 months ago and the insurance company put the market value down as £2900. I dont think you will have to add much if anything to get another around the same age. But like most people when your looking to buy a car theres never any around.