Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chipmunk121

Hi am new to this and am due to pick up my aygo tomorrow after so to speak downgrading from a qasqai which was a 2 litre and costing the earth. Enough said on that. Could someone tell me if the Aygo is ok for motorway driving and not just around town.

Thankyou

Hello Vanda. Welcome to TOC. Have moved your post to the Aygo forum as you're more likely to get a range of responses.

Hi Vanda and welcome along! ......Personally I find my Aygo fine on the m/way. If I'm honest the steering tends to go a little on the light side...makes me stay alert, which not a bad thing ;-) Before I got my Aygo I hired one for a week long trip touring Wales and was really impressed with its handling on all manor of roads...... :)

• Like 1

Hi Colin,

Thanks for your speedy reply, I'm pleased to hear your comments on how the car goes on the motorway , as read some of the other comments and was starting to worry so thankyou once again.

Vanda

Well, I guess it's an exciting day for you, picking up your new car :clap: ....I hope you enjoy it, and really it's like getting any other new car, it just takes a while to get used to it......I think you will enjoy how seldom you will need to refuel compared to your old car...

I have a 2 litre bmw but have bought a 56 plate aygo for my 17 year old. Since I got it I've used it for work every day up and down the M4. Not once have I thought "should have used the bm"

around town they sound growly but on the motorway they become quite quiet i was surprised at how much they quieten down,i would say you could travel a long distance in them without the engine noise tiring you

around town they sound growly but on the motorway they become quite quiet i was surprised at how much they quieten down,i would say you could travel a long distance in them without the engine noise tiring you