Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stainless Exhaust Twin Tails

The Striding Man

Hi all,

took Big Kev's advice and paid C&C custom stainless exhausts in Glasgow a visit to have my knackered old exhaust replaced with a stainless system from the manifold back. The guys at C&C did a fantastic job and designed it to make sure that it didn't sound too "boyracerish".

The drive through was drama free as well. I carried out a makeshift repair on the duff old exhaust just to make sure that it didn't wind up on the M8 during rush hour. I would have been one very unpopular fella if that had happened!

Excellent workmanship and as Kev said very nice folks to deal with. Here's a wee piccy of the finished result. Will have to get me one of those wee spoilers and a natty chrome step on the back now.

Thanks Kev!

CIMG2938_zps9816f6e8.jpg

Here are the details for C&C exhausts for those that may be interested. Having my Capri done next as soon as I can convince the missus that it is an essential safety requirement. ;)

http://stainlessexhausts.com/

Hi all,

took Big Kev's advice and paid C&C custom stainless exhausts in Glasgow a visit to have my knackered old exhaust replaced with a stainless system from the manifold back. The guys at C&C did a fantastic job and designed it to make sure that it didn't sound too "boyracerish".

The drive through was drama free as well. I carried out a makeshift repair on the duff old exhaust just to make sure that it didn't wind up on the M8 during rush hour. I would have been one very unpopular fella if that had happened!

Excellent workmanship and as Kev said very nice folks to deal with. Here's a wee piccy of the finished result. Will have to get me one of those wee spoilers and a natty chrome step on the back now.

Thanks Kev!

CIMG2938_zps9816f6e8.jpg

Here are the details for C&C exhausts for those that may be interested. Having my Capri done next as soon as I can convince the missus that it is an essential safety requirement. ;)

http://stainlessexhausts.com/

That looks seriously cool, Fella.

I really like that red & silver paintwork combo, as well

Enjoy!

Would it fit when there is a towbar in place, please?

Get impression these guys would bend rear silencer on or around anything you ask for, Redlew.

Arfa.....stonking job and car, mucker, but don't try to kid a kidder.....ah noted the wet monoblock drive......ye just washed it.....told you there was no risk of it shrinking. Email me alloy photos and will forward to Hoovie to get his opinion......

I recently put him on to a set that were leaking so bad that Elastoplast offered to sponsor their refurb.......!!!

Big Kev

Those exhaust pipes look grand :)

Ref the step and towbar, if the OEM brings/Thule towbar is bought, it uses the identical fittng to the rear chrome bar and should be proud of the rear baffle (and also does a great job of hiding both that bit and the towbar)

Blimey Kev nothing gets by you. It was a passing shower of rain, honest guv! Truth be told, I thought a wee wash was in order seeing as the exhaust was looking very bling.

I have been in touch with Hoovie regarding the alloys and we will work summat out. The car is sorned from May 1st so axle stands might be required while they are off getting done. I will get some pics to Hoovie tomorrow.