Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What does your user name mean?

Monster-Mat

Noticed already some strange usernames.........where/how did you get them....and what do they mean

and mine!

I haven't a clue what my user name means!

It may be my url :P

Andrew

Do you really want to know? ;)

It's a family name I was given when, at the tender age of 13, I sent a door to door salesman peddling dusters off with a flea in his ear. I was told by my family I was worse than a Rottweiler (?sp) and really grotty, that then became Grotty the Rotty and then Grottybags.

No, I thought so, you didn't really want to know ;)

Well mine is a play on Super Star - SupraStar (without the space) because I have a Supra! The 87 is the year my first Supra was registered.

SupraStar87

• 4 months later...

your probably right although it depends on what accent you say the commetn in as some peeps miss out the smaller words :D:D:D:D

Im an old git too but mines my name you might say Im a chip off the old block.........................................but please dont!

:P

By the way old git Im older than you(***** I am old)

:D...... when you are slow you are slow... But when you are hellaslow you are real slow.......Hella is just a way to make something bigger that it really is..............

Hi guys,,,,

you'd think this would be simple but it's not.....as my name not Jake :o but thats what every one knows me as (including the taxman and police lol :D )

• 2 weeks later...

uts actually refers to my car.

its stands for Unidentified Toyota Starlet! :P

It might sound a bit sad, but its quite unbelievable how many people asks what my car is! Usually gets mistaken for a fox-all corsa!! :mad: