Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Bumper/ Undertray

cooper12000

ok silly question time..... yesterday i went down to the coast with a a friend and his family we ended up at the white cliffs of dover. I ended up having to do a three point turn on a sixpence because they felt the car park charge wasnt worth standing on the cliffs for a few mins just to say they have done it. i ended up reversing into the bank at a very slow speed. i couldnt get out and look at the bumper because some forigner was getting upset at haveing to wait 5 seconds while i finished my manouver.

when we stoped at st margrats i did have a quick look and all seemed fine no damage. on the way home coming uptowards canterbury i looked in my n/s mirror and i could see the end of the bumper flailing about. Apon inspection the rear n/s undercover was hanging off as well where one of thoes stupid plastic pins had come out/broken. I pushed the bumper back into place and tied the undercover back up with a peice of wire now it appears the bumper is as solid as ever.

my question is this..... is it realy just one plastic pin that holds that lot together or is somthing else amiss. every car that i have taken the bumper off there have been lots of clips and bolts to hold it on i just find it hard to belive that one pin held all that together.

coop

Yes it's pretty much those daft clips underneath. There's big bolts too, but not underneath.