Do Not Sell My Personal Information

T180 Side Steps

Sky711

Hi!

Can anyone tell me where can I get a toyota factory side steps for T180??? I found a T180 I want but got no side steps. I need to know can I get a pair of side steps before buying the car. Otherwise have to search for a T180 with the steps already on! I think Rav look so much better with the step and front bar.

Thanks

PM Kingo on here, he should be able to supply a brand new set at a discounted price.

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/user/34014-parts-king/

I did exactly the same with mine when I bought it & added the roof rails too

........and avoid the fitment problems incurred by fitting the newer Premium sidesteps.......the older style is less problematical in various respects.....believe me......

+1 for Kingo. I got mine about 6 months ago but don't know if they were the new Premium ones. It took about an hour in total to do both sides.

Hi!

Can anyone tell me where can I get a toyota factory side steps for T180??? I found a T180 I want but got no side steps. I need to know can I get a pair of side steps before buying the car. Otherwise have to search for a T180 with the steps already on! I think Rav look so much better with the step and front bar.

Thanks

Quite agree,they just dont look right without the steps.

Kingo is your man...

Only buy genuine Toyota ones as most of the aftermarket ones are crap.. Your jacking point changes from the pinch weld on the sill of the car to the inbuilt ones on the the genuine Toyota steps.. I have seen a set of steps that had no provision for the jacking point rendering the jack useless....

RavandSki004.jpg

• Like 1

PM Kingo on here, he should be able to supply a brand new set at a discounted price.

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/user/34014-parts-king/

I did exactly the same with mine when I bought it & added the roof rails too

Thanks! Kingo is now sorting the bits out! Can't wait

Lok,

After fitting sidesteps, give supporting brackets liberal coat of Waxoyl ot Tetroseal......they are cast, and rust like blazes. Also worth changing the standard bolts for 10mm (from memory) stainless and Vaseline threads well......all exist in a very hostile environplace.

Big Kev.