Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris 2012 Wiper Blades

MYKEU

Hey,

I have been trying to find suitable decent Wiper Blades for my Yaris 2012 that I bought 6 months ago. I tried two Bosch blades so far but they do not fit my car - the hook type on my Yaris seems to differ from the standard hook.

Can any one suggest a wiper blade that will fit my blade or do I have to take it to my car dealer?

Thanks in advanced,

Michael

Wow if u only had your yaris for 6 months and the blades are faulty I would take it down the dealer to swap them over. I had my yaris for a year and the wipers are still good

I'm surprised your Wiper Blades need replacing already :eek: . I've always just used the Toyota ones and they lasted ages.

I will clean my windscreen and wipers again thoroughly to remove any grime left on it; smearing is what I am most concerned about.

Hey,

I have been trying to find suitable decent wiper blades for my Yaris 2012 that I bought 6 months ago. I tried two Bosch blades so far but they do not fit my car - the hook type on my Yaris seems to differ from the standard hook.

Can any one suggest a wiper blade that will fit my blade or do I have to take it to my car dealer?

Thanks in advanced,

Michael

Cleaning the wiper with methylated spirit may well help. You do not need to buy a complete new blade Toyota sell the rubber insert. Part No. 85214 - 0D210. Very easy to fit.

Regards Geoff Peace.

• 2 weeks later...

I have thoroughly cleaned my windscreen and wipers with more or less everything that has been suggested by other people (vinegar, meth), AND replaced my wipers with new ones from Toyota; yet I am still getting smears across my windscreen.

Has anyone got any other ideas besides the obvious of a new windscreen?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links