Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi All :)

RichyBoy

Hello everybody.

Not been part of a forum for a very long time! So thought i should get involved again.

I'm a Cornish bloke that lives in Hampshire, and works in Berkshire. And I'm an ex Race Mechanic that now runs a Race Simulation venue in Slough. I've lost track of how all this happened... :huh:

Although I'm not currently driving a Toyota on the road at the moment, I do still own one, and its tucked up nice and cosy in my Dads garage. Its a 1997 MR2 G-Limited that i raced for 2 years back in 2008-9, and its premature retirement was due my wallet running out of money rather quickly...

Ever since i have been working hard in other areas, and the opportunity to wake the old boy up may soon come around!

So I have joined this forum to get back in the Toyota spirit which i very much enjoyed in the past, and hopefully get down to some events and meet some great people.

Cheers :)

Hello Rich - welcome to TOC

Welcome back Rich :)

Glad you had some fun with the Mister 2 - the only reason I haven't been on a track anytime recently is the cost, so I know where you're coming from !

Hi Rich and welcome to the club.