Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Roof Rack For Sr180 3Door

P34RC3

Halfords have the Thule square bars for £145, and the wing bars for £190. Www.roofracks.co.uk have the same for £172 and £213.

Toyota roof mounted bike racks are around £63-66 each side.

Ask Parts-King for a price.

Will these definitely fit a sr180 3door? My spoiler wont get in the way will it?

Will these definitely fit a sr180 3door? My spoiler wont get in the way will it?

Roof bar fitments only distinguish between the 3 and the 5 door - I presume that if fitting these to the SR180 wouls cause an issue, the manufacturer would state so. I believe Thule make the Toyota branded bars for Toyota - try e-mailing Thule and ask the question.

• 4 weeks later...

Just been weighing up what to do for a bike rack. Iv seen you can get tow bar racks which i feel maybe better. 1 u can see the bikes whilst driving and 2 it easier to get on and off. Downsides you got to roll with a tow bar on the back of the car when not using the rack. price's are roughly the same as a Roof Rack but i do feel that the Roof Rack could damage the car. Also another option (the cheap one) is a high boot mounted rack. Now this looks like it could miss the rear spoiler however the bikes might be difficult to get on and off because of the angle. Has anyone else had any experience with the tow bar rack?