Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Wiper Blades ?

Mtalhead72

I need to replace the rear Wiper Blades on my 2008 Rav4. I've looked around and think I've found a suitable replacement which is

http://www.wiperblades.co.uk/toyota-rav-4-years-2005-to-2012/champion-aerovantage-x30ap-wiper-blade/

Are these going to be ok or can anybody recommend another make/model. Thanks in advance

I've found that the 12" blade is not available in the shops where I have looked. I believe that the 13" won't fit in my 4.2 without a mod and when I bought one a few weeks ago the catalogue listed an 11" (280mm) as the one to buy so that's what I went for. However , IMHO it is only just long enough. Wished I'd have look further afield for the correct size.

If your wiper holder is in good shape, Toyota do supply JUST THE RUBBERS. Or the complete holder+blade. OEM 'Optifit' brand, and these are very good quality. (Our heat and dust here destroys most others, including Bosch, in short time.) If T. are difficult about "just the rubber", be firm and insist - they'd probably rather sell you the whole kaboodle.

got my rear wiper (RAV 4.2) from eBay - Bosch and cheap fitted in seconds works perfectly.

Aye I've had just the rubbers without fuss. My recent rear rubber was around £8-£9 from Mr T.

A full bhoona Denso OEM available for 12gbp last time I looked

I have to say that Mr.T's blades (& rubbers for the back) are very good value & they are of much higher quality that any of the aftermarket ones that I've tried, including Bosch, Trico & Halfords own. So much so that I now automatically replace the fronts on both the RAVs annually.

Just got mine (rear arm for 2007 model) from Mr T, about £12 I think.

Dave

As said, quality is excellent