Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mods For Auris 2013?

Auris2010

Hello!

I just want to know if anybody has done any mods on auris 2013?

Like aftermarket hid, footwell lights etc

Thanks

• Like 1

Nothing too special yet, here's all that I found:

file_zps918cb131.jpg

file-74.jpg

file-83.jpg

file-162.jpg

file-20.jpg

That looks nice! Wonder where they got those front and side skirts.

Thanks speed!

At least Modellista is making some body parts for Auris, and there is their logo on the licence plates. TRD is worth checking too!

No problem, you're welcome :)

Hello!

Havent done much but just want to share it.

Got to start somewhere.

Thanks

post-108706-0-90120200-1369125773_thumb.

post-108706-0-53937600-1369125894_thumb.

post-108706-0-25412600-1369126028_thumb.

post-108706-0-06980900-1369126085_thumb.

Looks really good. Ordered a new 1.6 manual excel in deep titanium. Should be here by the end of the month. Was going to get the sport but fancied all the extra bits for another grand. Had the previous SR model but this new one looks and drives much better.

Lol the rear wiper is sooo tiny :)

Yup its small.

Hey speed, do you have any idea how to place footwell light. I know u did a step by step here before but I know it was the previous auris, just trying my if not thats all right.

I know it has an option accessory for this but it cost a lot £191. Just want to try alternatives to make it cheaper.

THanks

No sorry don't have the exact guide, but I can give you some general advices. You can either look for suitable wires using voltmeter or if you want them to light up as you turn on your car, then the cigarette lighter is worth trying. You can add a switch in case you'll want to turn them sometimes off even your car is on. Also the old guide will give you some clues as the new Auris is most probably still based on the previous model, more or less.

How can I use the cigarette lighter? Would like it if it will work when you open.the doors.

Thanks again speed!

You need to open up the panelling around the cig lighter and connect to the wires that are connected to it.

If you want them to work as you open the doors, you'll have to make some research as I described before, because I don't know where the correct wire is in your car. But most probably it is somewhere behind your front panelling.

The easiest method is tapping roof lamp wires and route wires thru "A" pillar (left or right) cover, backside of dashboard then inside central console tunnel.

Roof lamp... <_< Getting wires down from there never seemed too compelling to me...

• 3 months later...

Hi there, really interested in this also. My wife's just got a Sep 2013 Auris and I noticed that footwell lighting was an option.

I guess what I'm after is footwell lighting that comes on with the door light (so you can see when entering the car in the dark etc) AND also the sidelights.

• 3 weeks later...

managed to install footwell lights (not oem) using blue led strips, just followed the steps of how to install oem footwell lights to get the right wire to tap..will post pics soon.

Many mods... http://minkara.carview.co.jp/en/car/toyota/auris/ :)

For example, i bought from RHDJapan Kakimoto muffler for my ZRE151, so they have muffler for ZRE18x too.

Toyota premium horns, Cusco strut and sway bars, C-ONE bars for rear double wishbone suspension etc.

Just sharing the pics

Footwell lights turns on when doors open and unlock. Open up together with interior lights

post-108706-0-31271600-1381910751_thumb.

post-108706-0-15711400-1381910802_thumb.

post-108706-0-01103600-1381910847_thumb.

post-108706-0-94863000-1381910891_thumb.

Just sharing the pics

Footwell lights turns on when doors open and unlock. Open up together with interior lights

Looks good where did you pick up the power for them

Thanks.

Its from the interior/ dome light. Behind the glove box. Its the pink and White wire. just look at toyota tech and look for the instruction re: footwell lights for guide and proper wire to tap.