Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Error Message On Yaris Club

MikeSh

Hope this is the right place for this, but I couldn't find a better one.

For a few days now, when I try to access the Yaris Club I get this error message:

=======

An error occured with the SQL server:

mySQL query error: SELECT s.*, s.id as row_session_id,m.* FROM toc_sessions s LEFT JOIN toc_members m ON ( m.member_id=s.member_id ) WHERE s.id='2420ca3e3e1dababb686fea6bc4395f2' OR (s.current_appcomponent='forums' AND s.running_time > 1368543082 AND s.in_error=0 AND s.location_2_type='forum' AND s.location_2_id=49)

This is not a problem with the IPS Community Suite but rather with your SQL server. Please contact your host and copy the message shown above.

=======

Blank page below it.
I can get into other places OK, like Aygo and General, and if I click on the latest post link for the Yars I can get into that thread no problem. But if I use the link of the top of that page (inside the Yaris Club) to get back to the Yaris Club index I get the error above again.
Not sure if it's me or the forum, as clearly other people can get in to post.
Using Chrome browser.

Looked at this a couple of weeks ago. After doing a search for the error message, it seems the issue is most likely with the site.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't seem to be able to get on Raistins joke page today!

Hugo

Its back.