Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help Please For Wheeleeeees !

kai3747

Hi the wheels you linked to will fit but i don't know what the offset is. They may stick out from the body

David

Seller told me that in writes inside of the wheel rss 17x7 j this helps??????

17x7 means they are 17" diameter wheels and 7" wide between the tyre beads. An offset is measured in millimeters from the centre of the wheel width to the mounting face in the centre of the wheel. Something like 45 is normal and sometimes called ET for some reason My wheels are 17x7 ET42

Just by looking at the pictures though, they do look good. The 4 bolt holes on 100mm pitch is correct for the iQ but you will need spigot rings to space the centre of the wheel onto the hub. Most after market wheels have a big bore in the centre so you can then space them down to fit any car. My wheels have a centre bore of 75mm but the iQ hubs are only 54.1 diameter hubs so I need to find spacer rings to suit.

I have also found that my new wheels need tapered seat nuts but the standard wheel nuts are fitted with a square face so they need replacing too.

If you need new tyres on them though you could go for 205/45 17 which are identical rolling diameter as the standard wheels and are standard fit on new Mini's so plenty of choice out there.

Craig.

• Like 1