Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2011 Rav 4 Door Arm Rest

haxbyville

The material on drivers side armrest looks very grubby have tried cleaning it but it just looks like its all disintegrating car is only two years old.I would have thought it should last longer.Will have to see what MR T thinks,will it be covered under warranty? Has anybody else had this problem cheers

The material on drivers side armrest looks very grubby have tried cleaning it but it just looks like its all disintegrating car is only two years old.I would have thought it should last longer.Will have to see what MR T thinks,will it be covered under warranty? Has anybody else had this problem cheers

2005 model is two years old.....? Then we wonder why old people like Anchorman ask that we fill in our profile properly....?

i have changed from 2005 to 2011 2.2 D-D XT-R STYLE Rav 4 have tried updating my profile about ten times but when i press update it keeps returning to my old details

Are you first owner of the vehicle? If you are and you approach Mr.T with a warranty claim, we await his reply with interest.

If it is a pre. owned car, methinks they will jog backwards.

Big Kev

My car has the alcantara trim on the door. It turns a whitish colour just by the door handle which I presume is oil from my skin/sweat etc. I give it a squirt with autoglym upholstry cleaner and wipe it with a damp cloth which brings it back to new. My mrs is a dab hand at scratching the paint by the door handle with one of the many items of expensive stock market commodity valuable metals that she insists on having cluttered round her fingers (rather spend my money on some chrome for the tail pipe). Can you photograph your damage in case I need to prohibit the use of said metalwork to being contained by ski gloves.

You old smoothie............how many brownie points do you get buying her said precious metals? :lol:

Your friend Ebenezer :rolleyes:

I think I've got about 4.2 million in the bank but they don't get cashed as often as they should.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links